- “PATHWAY BUSINESSMEN SERVICES” maintains the https://expressimmigration.com/ Website (“Site”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in USD will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Welcome to “www.expressimmigration.com”. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term “ExpressImmigration”, “www.expressimmigration.com”, “us”, or “we” or “our” refer to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- http://expressimmigration.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- http://expressimmigration.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However http://expressimmigration.com (website) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- http://expressimmigration.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
In the event that the CLIENT chooses to terminate the Agreement prior to submitting the application to the concerned governing body or during the course of processing CLIENT agrees that the professional fee is not refundable.
In the event that Express Immigration chooses to terminate this Agreement, the full amount of the agreed fees will be non-refundable. The contract will be cancelled upon notice to the CLIENT by Express Immigration of its decision to terminate this Agreement.